Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Prophetic Purple Friday

Its a Prophetic Purple Friday! Decree your greatness and it shall be established! #pastorrd#propheticrelease #propheticFriday 3.4.16



Pearls

Pastor Robin L. Dodson fans purchase 
Pearls-The Core Uniqueness of a Woman ©! 
VOTED: The empowerment book of the year in 2015! You can also order directly at: pastorrldodson@gmail.com and we will invoice you or at www.cwppm.org #Pearls #PastorRD@pastorrldodson

http://www.amazon.com/Pearls-Uniqueness-Pastor-Robin-Dodson/dp/1501001590/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1443740629&sr=1-1



Prophetic Purple Friday

Its a Prophetic Purple Friday! Decree your greatness and it shall be established! #pastorrd#propheticrelease #propheticFriday 2.26.16



Book~inar Workshops:

I believe God gave me a unique way to empower, join us we have a good time and we are motivated!



Prophetic Purple Friday

Its a Prophetic Purple Friday! Decree your greatness and it shall be established! #pastorrd#propheticrelease #propheticFriday 2.5.16



Pearls

Pearls-The Core Uniqueness of a Woman ©! VOTED: The empowerment book of the year:#PastorRD @pastorrldodson
or order directly at: pastorrldodson@gmail.com and we will invoice you. 

http://www.amazon.com/Pearls-Uniqueness-Pastor-Robin-Dodson/dp/1501001590/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1443740629&sr=1-1



Book~inar Workshops:

I believe God gave me a unique way to empower, join us we have a good time and we are motivated!



UNMASKING Vol #1

***A testimonial***

"Once I finish with this move I can get back into the workbook you wrote. God has me reading that one and the 40 day fast by Cindy trimm. I am shaking off and out of this inferior of a person I have turned into, to be come the true, authentic person God created me to be and both books seem to be helping me a great deal. Please give me a few weeks and I will share more."

from: Wenona Ford 
to: "Pastor Robin L. Dodson" <pastorrldodson@gmail.com>
http://www.amazon.com/UNMASKING-Change-ALLEGIANCE-Removal-Workbook/dp/1505215803/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437095034&sr=8-1&keywords=pastor+robin+dodson&pebp=1437095045953&perid=1QBF5EJ831Z0XFDPBES4



UNMASKING Vol #2

For all my dear family, friends and supporters, keep a look out for "UNMASKING Vol #2" another project to be released. Please support this new project its COMING SOON! #NewRelease#ComingSoon

No comments:

Post a Comment